Pages

Welcome to the World of Reading

Welcome fellow readers! I hope you enjoy some of the popular books I have reviewed for you. I hope you take some of these books into consideration. May your journey through the knowledge of reading be as exciting as life. Happy Reading!!!!!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Harry Potter Fan News

Hey all you Harry Potter fans!!! I have some exciting news to share with you!!!! I am currently reading the fourth book of the Harry Potter series!!! YAY!!! That's not the exciting news though. Firt of all, I don't know if you have heard that the 7th Harry Potter movie is going to be split into two movies. Second of all, you guys may or may not have heard about the new Harry Potter ride that has just come out in the Universal's Island of Adventure!!!! They have actually built Hogwarts and the wizard village of Hogsmeade to life!! I can't wait to check it out!!!!!! Take the flying tour of the whole place here!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment