Pages

Welcome to the World of Reading

Welcome fellow readers! I hope you enjoy some of the popular books I have reviewed for you. I hope you take some of these books into consideration. May your journey through the knowledge of reading be as exciting as life. Happy Reading!!!!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SmileSmile by Raina Telgemeier

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this book. It puts a classic twist on the normal braces issue. Raina is a normal sixth grader who just wants to live a normal life. Even though she is getting braces she wants to at least try to have fun. But one night when racing her friends, she falls down and knocks out all her teeth. Now she has to deal with even more problems. Raina has a great personality and has a great mind. Even though she went through some pretty tough times she was strong and pushed right through. I loved the book and my sister loved the book and I hope you love it too. ENJOY!!!!!! :) :) :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment