Pages

Welcome to the World of Reading

Welcome fellow readers! I hope you enjoy some of the popular books I have reviewed for you. I hope you take some of these books into consideration. May your journey through the knowledge of reading be as exciting as life. Happy Reading!!!!!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bamboo PeopleBamboo People by Mitali Perkins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Bamboo People is about a war between the Burmese people and the Karenni people. When two soliders named Chiko and Tu-Reh, from opposite sides of the war meet unexpectedly, they are forced to work together to keep Chiko alive after stepping on a land mine. Their unlikely friendship is what makes the whole book go round. This book contains the characteristics of love, compassion, patriotism, war, injury, friendship and so much more. Your in for a real treat with this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment