Pages

Welcome to the World of Reading

Welcome fellow readers! I hope you enjoy some of the popular books I have reviewed for you. I hope you take some of these books into consideration. May your journey through the knowledge of reading be as exciting as life. Happy Reading!!!!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

11 Birthdays11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Amanda is about to turn eleven. She is so excited about everything. Except for one thing. This will be the first time she doesn't spend her birthday with Leo. Leo was her best friend until last year when he said he wasn't her friend behind Amanda's back. So the next morning, she wakes up to a new day. Or is she? Her birthday seems to be repeating itself over and over again. Is there a way to stop it? I liked this book. I thought that it was fairly well written and i think that younger kids will love this book a lot.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment