Pages

Welcome to the World of Reading

Welcome fellow readers! I hope you enjoy some of the popular books I have reviewed for you. I hope you take some of these books into consideration. May your journey through the knowledge of reading be as exciting as life. Happy Reading!!!!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Lost City of Faar (Pendragon, #2)The Lost City of Faar by D.J. MacHale

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was a heck of a lot better than the first. At least that's what I thought. We pick off right where Bobby has finally woken up from his nap. He goes back to his house to find out that all there is, is an empty lot. There is no sign that Bobby had ever lived here. His family is gone and his home is gone. So now he is going with his Uncle Press to the territory of Cloral. Cloral is where Saint Dane has gone and now Press and Bobby are on their way there. When they reach they see that there is no mortal terror that has arrived. Yet. Soon enough, all of Cloral's crops have been poisoned. And the only way to stop this disease, is to find the missing city of Faar. Will Bobby save Cloral's population, or will all of Cloral die out? Like I said before, this book is a lot better than the first. D.J MacHale has captured the reader's attention and now, more than ever, MacHale has sucked me and many others into the world of Pendragon.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment