Pages

Welcome to the World of Reading

Welcome fellow readers! I hope you enjoy some of the popular books I have reviewed for you. I hope you take some of these books into consideration. May your journey through the knowledge of reading be as exciting as life. Happy Reading!!!!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of LifeJeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life by Wendy Mass

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Jeremy Fink is about to turn thirteen but isn't quite sure that he has what it takes to be a teenager. He isn't really out going and he doesn't really like surprises. His best friend Lizzy, is the total opposite of that. She is an extrovert and loves to do anything adventurous. When a mysterious box arrives at Jeremy's door, he is surprised to find out that ihe is supposed to open it on his birthday. This box says that is contains the meaning of life! But the keys are missing to open the box. Jeremy and Lizzy go on an adventure to find the missing keys and learn the meaning of life. Wendy Mass is wonderful. This was the first book I had read by her and I must say that she is one of my favorite authors. I hope you enjoy just as much as I did.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment